- 1 Scope, Customer Information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate this
Contractual relationship between iCase and the consumers and entrepreneurs who
buy goods through our shop. Opposing or by ours
Conditions deviating from the general terms and conditions are not recognized by us.
The contract language is German.
- 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation
You represent to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of
of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding the payment method,
delivery modalities etc. Only when you click on the order button do you give
a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) With the confirmation of receipt sent immediately by e-mail
at the same time also declares the acceptance of the offer and the purchase contract with it
- 3 Customer information: storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the contract concluded (e.g. type of
product, price etc.) will be saved by us. We will send you the terms and conditions
However, you can also access the GTC at any time after the contract has been concluded via our
go to the website. As a registered customer, you can access your past
Access orders via the customer login area (My Account).
- 4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can change your entries at any time before placing the order with the
Correct delete key. We'll let you know along the way
Ordering process for further correction options. the ordering process
You can also end it completely at any time by closing the browser window.
- 5 Retention of Title
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
- 6 Statutory warranty rights and statute of limitations
(1) Statutory warranty rights
Statutory warranty rights exist for our goods.
(2) Limitation of liability rights (warranty) against
consumers of used goods
There are two deadlines for your claims for defects, both of which start from delivery
of the used goods run to you.
We are reducing the liability period for defects from two years to one year.
However, you can claim defects that occur within this liability period up to
at the end of the statutory limitation period of two years.
Are excluded from the shortening of the liability period
Claims for damages, claims for defects that we fraudulently
have concealed, and claims under any warranty we may have for the
have taken over the nature of the thing. For those Excluded Claims
the statutory deadlines apply. If a guarantee period applies
the longer period in favor of the guarantee holder.
(3) Restriction of liability rights (warranty).
Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased item expire in
one year from the passing of risk. The following are excluded from this regulation
– for damages
– due to fraudulently concealed defects
– from any guarantee given
– to recourse according to §§ 445a, 478 BGB
– due to defects in building materials and components, which correspond to their usual
Use for a building have been used and its
have caused deficiency.
The statutory provisions apply to these excluded claims
limitation periods. In the case of a possibly given warranty period applies in favor
of the buyer the longer period.
- 7 Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty,
if these are not essential contractual obligations, damage from the violation
of life, body or health or guarantees or
Claims under the Product Liability Act are affected. The same applies to
Breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal
Representative. The essential contractual obligations include in particular the
obligation to hand over the thing to you and to give you ownership of it
provide. Furthermore, we have the thing free of property and
to create legal defects.
- 8 Commercial place of jurisdiction
Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract
is our place of business if you are a merchant.
- 9 Redemption Conditions - Voucher Code
- The voucher can be redeemed at www.icase.shop .
- The voucher can be redeemed one year after purchasing the voucher.
- Remaining credit is not available or is being saved.
- The voucher can only be redeemed before completing the ordering process. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
- The voucher can only be used to purchase goods and not to purchase additional vouchers.
- Voucher credit is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
- The voucher is transferrable. The seller can make payments to the respective owner with discharging effect. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-authorization, the legal incapacity or the lack of the right to represent the respective owner.
- 10 Personalized Products
Products created by the customer himself (personalized products) cannot be returned.